Trimble R12i UHF GNSS Receiver with IMU surveying kit 90914-60
Retail Price: $31,000
We are excited to introduce you to the latest addition to the Trimble GNSS family - the R12i ROW UHF Receiver. This high-precision receiver is built to exceed your expectations in terms of accuracy, speed, and reliability. The R12i is designed to help you work smarter, faster, and with more confidence. This R12i is in excellent condition - as you can see the actual photos are shown. See the receiver options listed below.
- Advanced multi-constellation, multi-frequency GNSS technology
- High-precision accuracy up to 2.5 mm
- Fast initialization time and reacquisition time
- Proven Trimble low-elevation tracking technology
- Superior signal tracking in challenging environments
- Support for satellite signals including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, NavIC, and SBAS
- Long-range UHF radio communication up to 5 km
- Trimble ProPoint GNSS positioning engine
- Advanced interference mitigation technology
- 672-channel, scalable GNSS receiver
- IP67-rated rugged design
Our in-house 3-month worry-free warranty provided by 9JA ensures that you can purchase the R12i UHF Receiver with complete peace of mind.
- Two R12 Batteries
- One UHF Whip Antenna
- Trimble GNSS Case
- Quick Connect
Order your Trimble R12i UHF Receiver today and experience the ultimate in high-precision GNSS technology.
While we are not an official dealer or distributor of Trimble products and sales do not come with Trimble's official warranty or support, we offer our own warranty and support services for the equipment we sell.