Trimble SPS986 Premium Precise Rover w/ Tip Triple Frequency UHF Receiver
Looking for a reliable and high-performance receiver for your surveying needs? Look no further than the Trimble SPS986 Receiver! This powerful and accurate receiver is designed to deliver top-of-the-line results in any surveying environment, thanks to its advanced features and cutting-edge technology. The SPS986 is comparable to the Trimble R12i Receiver.
Works with Trimble Access or Trimble SCS900 / Siteworks Software
The receivers are in excellent A+++ condition.
- 450 Mhz UHF internal module for reliable and high-precision data transmission
- Triple-frequency combo GNSS for enhanced accuracy and performance
- Multiple constellations support including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS
- TIP Sensor
- Advanced Trimble ProPoint GNSS technology for superior accuracy and performance
- Compact and lightweight design for easy portability
- Long-lasting battery life for extended field use
- IP68 rating for water and dust resistance
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy data transfer and connectivity
SPS986 vs. R12i - Specifications Comparison
|Internal Radio||Yes (UHF 450Mhz)||YES
|Accuracy||1 cm + 1 ppm||1 cm + 1 ppm|
|Signal Reacquisition||<1 second||<10 seconds|
|Hot Standby RTK||Yes||No|
|Battery Life||Up to 10 hours||Up to 6 hours|
|Dust and Water Resistance||IP68||IP65|
|Weight||1.5 kg||1.12 kg|
This sale includes:
- SPS986 Receiver
- 2 New Batteries
- New Dual Battery Charger
- Quick Release Quicklock Adapter
- Pelican Case
- Whip Antenna
Enjoy peace of mind with our three-month In-house warranty on the SPS986 Receiver. Should you have any issues during the warranty period , send it back to us and we will fix/repair or replace.
Get your hands on the new Trimble SPS986 Receiver today and experience the next level of precision and performance in surveying. Order now and take advantage of our limited-time offer!
While we are not an authorized dealer or distributor of Trimble products and sales do not come with Trimble's official warranty or support, we offer our own warranty and support services for the equipment we offer.