Trimble SPS882 Smart GNSS Antenna UHF 900Mhz Base or Rover R8 Model 3
UHF OR 900Mhz Radio Available.
We can make it 450-470Mhz, 410-430Mhz or 900Mhz . PLease make your request after order. This is done for free!
For sale is the Trimble SPS882 Smart GNSS antenna can be used for the following infrastructure and site development applications:
- Layout of structure foundations, caissons, and piles
- Earthworks, fine grading and finishing stakeout operations
- Initial site measurements to verify design levels and regular subsequent measurements to determine progress volumes
- vehicular-mounted site supervisor applications
- Measurements and grade/thickness checks on laid materials
The Smart GNSS antenna incorporates a GNSS antenna, receiver, internal radio, and battery in a rugged light-weight unit that is ideally suited as an all-on-the-pole RTK rover or quick setup/rapid mobilization base station. LEDs enable you to monitor satellite tracking, radio reception, data logging status, and power. Bluetooth wireless technology provides cable-free communications between the receiver and controller.
This unit is equipped with an internal UHF 450-470Mhz Radio , We can also outfit the unit with a UHF 450-470Mhz Radio at no additional Cost. This unit is enabled for base Transmit so it can function as a base or a rover. The SPS882 is essentially the same with a R8 Model 3 and can be used with Trimble Access or SCS900 Software
Includes One battery and Antenna.
CASE NOT INCLUDED