Trimble SPS881 Base Rover Receiever 900Mhz Construction Survey
This Sale Includes The GPS UNIT ONLY AND ONE BATTERY.
For sale is the Trimble SPS881 Smart GNSS antenna can be used for the following infrastructure and site development applications:
- Layout of structure foundations, caissons, and piles
- Earthworks, fine grading and finishing stakeout operations
- Initial site measurements to verify design levels and regular subsequent measurements to determine progress volumes
- vehicular-mounted site supervisor applications
- Measurements and grade/thickness checks on laid materials
The Smart GNSS antenna incorporates a GNSS antenna, receiver, internal radio, and battery in a rugged light-weight unit that is ideally suited as an all-on-the-pole RTK rover or quick setup/rapid mobilization base station. LEDs enable you to monitor satellite tracking, radio reception, data logging status, and power. Bluetooth wireless technology provides cable-free communications between the receiver and controller.
This unit is equipped with an internal 900MHZ Radio , This unit is enabled for base Transmit so it can function as a base or a Rover.