New Trimble Seco 72758-00 TSC3 Ranger Pole Cradle Bracket for Data Collector
For Sale: Brand New
Trimble TSC3 GPS Mount Range Pole Cradle Bracket data collector 72758-00
Quick-Release Pole Mount Range Bracket / Attachment for your Data Collector. Used for GPS & GIS applications.
- Quick Release System for lightning fast assembly and disassembly of cradle; Allows for quick removal of Data Collector from the pole
- Cradle safely attaches to the Data Collector and drastically reduces the probability of damaging the Data Collector (Won't “over tighten”).
- Pole Clamp Mount Component fits 1.25 inch (standard) pole types.
- Corrosion-resistant design (made of anodized aluminum and stainless screws).
- The clamping system features an innovative clamping device that keeps your data collecting hardware snug on the pole where it belongs without crushing it.
- Made of durable anodized aluminum for years of trouble-free use in the field.
- These Quick-Release cradles plug directly in to Quick-Release Pole Clamps.
- Designed specifically for the TSC3.
- Weighs 0.46 lb (0.21 kg).
Bracket with 0.15 x 0.92 inch Slot
- The open clamp pole bracket and cradle.
- The product offers a fast and efficient way to mount data collectors or controllers to antenna poles and rover rods
- The aluminum open clamp features a quick-release button and a stainless steel clamp screw that attaches to the pole.
- Depressing the quick-release button will allow the Quick-Release Cradle to rotate in to a comfortable position for reading the data collector or controller.
- Manufactured from black anodized aluminum
- Designed for standard poles or rods with a 0.75 to 1.25 inch OD
- Includes 0.15 x 0.92 inch Slot
- Weighs 0.48 lb (0.22 kg)
Includes: Cradle Claw, 0.15 x 0.92 inch Bracket, and Sticker Pads.