The Trimble R10 enables the surveyor to collect more reliable data—no matter what the job. The Trimble R10s integrated GNSS systems combine the GNSS receiver, antenna, radio-modem, and battery into a single integrated, compact unit. This popular configuration gives surveyors the latest in GNSS technology in a user-friendly system that is lightweight,rugged, and cable free.
- Trimble xFill™ provides less downtime in the field, with continuous RTK coverage during connection outages from an RTK base station or VRS network.
- Trimble CenterPoint™ RTX™ delivers GNSS corrections via satellite or internet connection anywhere in the world for unprecedented speed and accuracy for a PPP solution.
- Cutting edge Trimble HD-GNSS processing engine enables surveyors to measure points more quickly.
- Smallest and lightest receiver in its class
- Trimble SurePoint™ fully compensates for pole tilt. Conveniently measure points that were otherwise inaccessible with complete quality assurance.
- Powerful 440-channel solution with Trimble 360 technology delivers the most advanced satellite tracking.
- Ergonomic design for easier and more comfortable handling.
- Electronic bubble so you can focus in one place
- Integrates seamlessly with V10 Imaging Rover and S-Series total station positioning sensors.
- Pair with Trimble Access and the TSC3 controller, Trimble Tablet, Slate or Trimble CU for the most powerful solution on the market.
INCLUDED IN SALE
- 1 EXCELLENT Trimble R10 GNSS RECEIVER 403-473 internal UHF TX/RX Radio use as a base or rover + Internal GSM Modem for VRS (Optional: Add EWLS-GPS-RNST Trimble Warranty 1 Yr Software Hardware + $1268.00)
- 2 NEW GPS Batteries
- Dual Battery Charger Kit
- UHF WHIP ANTENNA
- Trimble R10 Quick Release Adapter
- Excellent Trimble TSC3 with Trimble Access w/ Charger and accessories Latest 1 Year Firmware Warranty (OPTIONAL Add 2.4GHZ Radio Robotic MODULE $1500.00 - Add Roading Module $1500.00)
- New Carbon Fiber Rod
- New Bipod