Maccor 4304 S4304 4 Chan Battery Cell Test system 4300 Series
Survey, Construction, Oil & Gas, Medical, Lab, Electronic Test Equipment
MACCOR 4 Channel Desktop Automated Test System.
Unit Mfg. 2010
Manuals & Software Included (computer not included)
4 Powerpole Interface Cables Included
12v 5amps 4 Channel System
Standard Features and Functions
- Adaptable To A Wide Range Of Products (i.e. batteries, super-capacitors, fuel cells, etc.) And Battery Chemistries
- Easily Scalable To Support Capacity Expansion At Acceptable Costs
- Easy To Use And Maintain Minimizing Labor Force
- Customizable To Meet Varying And Evolving Customer Requirements
- Easily Adaptable To Meet A Wide Range Of Testing Needs
- Each Test Station Operates Independently Of The Other Positions
- Can Be User Programmed To Operate In Steps Of Constant Current, Constant Power, Constant Voltage, Constant Resistance, or Voltage Scan (Cyclic Voltammetry).
- With the MIMS Client software, data is easily viewed graphically with different standard graphs. Several Chart types may be displayed at the same time with the ability to store the display settings as a template. Data from different devices may be overlaid on a single chart or viewed side-by-side.
|Number of Test Channels:
||Per Your Specifications, currents up to 15 Amps available
|Maximum System Charge Current
||Per Your Specification, up to 60 Amps
|Minimum Full Scale Current
||Per Your Specifications, 150 µAmps available
||-2 Volts ?
||Per Your Specifications, voltages up to 96 volts available
|Maximum System Charge Power
|Maximum System Discharge Power
|Minimum Step Time
|Control, Measurement, and Adjustment|
- 14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- NON-DOA GUARANTEE
- 45 DAYS IN-HOUSE LIMITED WARRANTY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
All Copyrights belong to the respective owners. 9JA is not affiliated with the brands / companies.