Anritsu 6839A/NV signal generator. 10MHz to 40GHZ Options 2B,11
The Anritsu 68369A/NV signal generator is an electronic instrument that generates repeating electronic signals. It contains an electronic oscillator, a circuit that is capable of creating a repetitive waveform.
Fully tested and arrives in working condition.
- Option 6800B/2B 10dB/step Step Attenuator
- Option 6800B/11: Provides frequency resolution of 0.1Hz
- Perfect as a Local Oscillator, for Component Analysis or in A.T.E.
- Ultra-low SSB Phase Noise; -100dBc at 10KHz offset from 10GHz
- 10MHz to 40GHz Frequency Coverage in a Single Coaxial Output
- Analog, Step and Manual Sweep Capability
- -125dBm to +17dBm Output Power Range
- User Level Flatness Correction
- Internal AM, FM, Phase and Pulse Modulation
- 7 Modulating Waveforms
- User Downloadable Complex Modulation
- 10 Setup Non-Volatile Storage
- Master/Slave Operation with Additional Generator